[Nfb-krafters-korner] learning different skills

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 22:39:06 UTC 2010

I believe you can get a plain knit look from the nifty knitter and I have
felt even cable stitches done on a nifty knitter.  What I am unsure about
is how thin of a yarn you can use.  In your area of the country I imagine
the lighter weight type of yarns would be a better choice and I would suggest
a  lacey type of stitch.  I don't have a clue if that is something that can
be  done on a loom like the nifty knitter.

I would like to find someone to teach a lacy type of project and I will be
speaking with the knitters here regarding that.

We have several beading classes coming up in Jan and Feb.  So you  might
find something that you would be interested in giving a try then.

Our Nifty knitter teacher just got back online this afternoon so he might
be able to answer some of your questions.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)