[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hopefully I will be here

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 22:52:16 UTC 2010

I have a new computer sitting in my house and tomorrow my dear husband has
promised to crack the box open and try to get it up and going for me.  I
know once it is up and going I will be a bit limited on it until I receive
the  permenent JAWS upgrade hopefully next week.  I will have to use the demo
version for a little while and 40 minutes at one time just does not fill
the  bill for me.

I got all the classes and phone numberssent out over the last few days so
just in case someone thinks I am not answering them it could be the
transition  of the new computer.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)