[Nfb-krafters-korner] looms?

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:29:49 UTC 2010

no questions are stupid. I am not the teacher...but if you want to order
now...the kits come with the hook. I just experienced for the first time
breaking a hook....because I was using a really bulky yarn on slippers, but
it is totally up to you whether you want extras. Usually whenever you buy a
loom or the set a hook comes in it. I just bought the i cord spindle loom to
get another hook and get the loom as well.
I am not sure how helpful the clips are. I have never used them.
Theresa