[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monthly Chat Class Patterns

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 01:09:30 UTC 2010

Please do keep patterns like this.  If you come across patterns and
websites for simple projects that we can do in knit, crochet, or whatever that
would be good for doing this.

It should be a fast and simple thing.

Or what do you think if we don't really have to have a project we all work
on, so if you don't want to do that we can just come out and hang and work
on  whatever you are working on and just chat.

Let me think about this a little more.

The first Monday of the month beginning in March let's plan a St.
Patrick's  Day project.  I will come up with something and let  everyone know about
it.

Joyce