[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monthly Chat Class Patterns

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Feb 6 02:24:50 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce:

I think this could be done any number of ways.  If a pattern is selected and
its worked on as a group, I noticed with the Grandma's Heart where some
might have questions others were able to help and figure out stitches that
gave some a little trouble and where the directions are in question as a
group it was figured out.  So that's kind of a nice thing and a good
teaching tool.  On the other hand if folks just  want to do whatever craft
they like that to is an option.

The idea is somethingthat can be very flexible and you don't always have to
do the same format.

Eileen