[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 00:28:45 UTC 2010

I don't have a budget for crafting.  I do try doing research and I  make
many purchases on EBay.

When I get a ride to JoAnn's I tend to spend too much, but that is because
I don't get a ride there too much so I tend to have a list of things I
need/want  and get when I get a ride.

I have not gone back teaching there  due to getting the dog and  finding
affordable transportation.  There is not public transportation to  that
shopping center, yet if I get there the city of Milford would give me  affordable
transportation from the store back to my home.  Even though I  don't live in
Milford.  Our para transit stops in the town I live in, but  will go down
to the New York border

I am still looking to figure out transportation.

Joyce