[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 6 15:41:31 UTC 2010

I do the same thing when I get a ride to Joann's, Joyce!
As my Mom frowns on me having too many craft items, I used to hide bags of
things in my girlfriends car, and when my Mom wasn't home, we'd sneak them
into the basement!
Transportation is also a problem here in the town of Greeley. One of the
busses runs every half hour, but all of the others every hour.
And, good luck in trying to find a way to get to and from Denver!
Di