[Nfb-krafters-korner] fund raising idea

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 6 15:13:36 UTC 2010

At least AVON does'nt do animal testing!!!
And, these earrings are licensed by Disney for AVON to make them.
I am doing this as a fund raiser for the Krafters division, DAN, CABS and
the 2391 group.
I just want to help in any way possible and since we are going to be in
Florida for the 2011 and 2013 conventions, I thought this would be a good
way to do it.
Diane