[Nfb-krafters-korner] helping others

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 02:31:52 UTC 2010

Here is the chemo cap.  We knit  in some of that fake fur yarn to make it look like hair and to make it a little more fun.

Chemo Caps

Cast 60 stitches on size 8 needles Circular or double pointed.

For 6 inches stockinette stitch: Then

Knit 2 together-Knit 4 around

Purl next row

Knit 2 together-Knit 3 around

Purl

Knit 2 together-Knit 2 around

Purl

Knit 2 together-Knit 1 around

Purl

Cut yarn with a good length and thread on needle. Sew yarn thru remaining stitch, as you would the tip of a mitten. Pull thread to inside and fasten by making a knot and slipping yarn end under a few stitches. Trim thread. Finish with Pom=Pom.

Sue