[Nfb-krafters-korner] facebook invitations

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sat Feb 13 07:29:58 UTC 2010

Hi folks:

Please be aware that this message about viewing photos on facebook has been cross posted to several NFB lists, which  means it might be like what Audrey said that someone is trying to get personal information.  The one thing that I think would be okay would be if someone has a page on facebook and includes such information in  their email signature. these days you see a signature to an email that goes, follow me on facebook... twitter... etc. Thios gives anybody who has those social networking accounts to contact them independent of the group and list.