[Nfb-krafters-korner] LOOM PATTERNS

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 11:30:30 UTC 2010

You can do flat pieces on the circular looms, just don't go all the way
around.  I'll check through my pattern books and see what they have.  My
sister is learning how to do mitttens on the smaller circular loom.

I do scarfs on the rectangle loom in which you figure eight wrap across
diagonally twice to three times before you pull the loops over the pegs.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net