[Nfb-krafters-korner] LOOM PATTERNS

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Feb 26 14:52:57 UTC 2010

I have done the loom myself and with clients.  I have the directions from one of the beginning books on tape.  I am having it put into digital format.  That should be done this weekend.  Come Monday, I can send that link to those who are interested.  Also, Joyce, we could put the link on the website if that is something that would be useful.  My agency will also put the link on our Face book page for those to access.  Hope this helps.

Cindy Z.