[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question-UFO's

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 21:02:57 UTC 2010

Well, there are those that are truly UFO's and I consider totally abandoned
for one reason or another.  These I don't even like to think about, but at
some point would do my self a big favor by taking an inventory and either
ripping them out or throwing them away if there's problems with the yarn.

Then there are the miscellaneous WIP's (Works In Process) which are laying
around in various stages of work and I know I'll finish them all up at some
point.  If I only count these, I have the off-set shell crocheted shawl
(need input from my prayer shawl group since I know I made a mistake from
misunderstanding directions, but want input as to how it looks anyway). Then
there's 1  knitted baby sweater that I miss-approximated the size and need
to rip back-- not my favorite part of knitting. And, one sample VRS knitted
pouch for the class next week. And soon I know there will be the shamrock
dish cloth for next Monday's chat/class.

Oh, yes, then there are 4 sweaters that come to mind and are in various
stages of unfinished-ness that I need to motivate myself to visit and do
some sewing and picking up of stitches -- other not favorite parts of
knitting.

So only counting the Wip's that make me happy there are 8.  The UFO's are
items I just don't like to think about, so won't ... for now.

Eileen