[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question-UFO's

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Sun Feb 28 18:02:39 UTC 2010

I have 1  at least.  I have a raglin sweater in progress, a blanket
also in progress, and a baby blanket.  Those are my WYPS.     I have
a drop stitch scarf that I am just going to rip out because I have no
use for it and its so thin and airy that I  would have to have the
absolutely correct outfit to wear it with.   So only one UFO.

Laura