[Nfb-krafters-korner] A field trip idea

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 23:39:18 UTC 2010

Joyce:

The LB Yarn Studio is downtown, on West 15th Street.  I suspect it is
located either off of 5th Ave or Broadway .. I forget where Broadway crosses
over down around that area.  Time Square is on the west side (8th Ave) in
the vicinity of 42nd St.  Grand Central is 42nd St vicinity, but on the east
side.  If coming in through Penn Station, that is around 34th St near
7th/8th Aves.

I suspect that if you get a lot of people doing this, you might want to give
them a call or drop them a note just so they will have sufficient staff
on-hand to help people find what they might be looking for.  I bet they
might even give you guys your own tour of the studio.

Eileen