[Nfb-krafters-korner] A field trip idea

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 22:43:56 UTC 2010

Annette,

I would love to go and do this.  It sounds great!  I have wanted  to check
this yarn place out and I have given it a brief thought on contacting  them
and letting them know about our group.

Maybe an actual showing up there would work better.

Spring is good   Maybe we can even plan ahead and make it twice a  year to
go to NYC.  It would be fun meeting up and going to a broadway show  too!
OK you got my mind going.

I am aa little more then an hour out of Grand Central.  Isn't the yarn
shop in Time Square or near there?

Joyce