[Nfb-krafters-korner] hairpin lace class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 22:09:50 UTC 2010

It would definitely be worth a try.  You really need to keep them flat  and
you can do this by laying it on the table when you go to take it off the
loom.  Joy has suggested to roll it in a ball starting from the same end of
each strip[Joy, please let us know which end we should be rolling from once
again].  I have taken it off the loom and fold the strip in half a couple
of times having the top and bottom of the strip at one end.  You can feel
the first knot that you started off with and the slip stitch you have pulled
through the top single crochet.

Joyce