[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 27 17:08:10 UTC 2010

Do you craft in public? (CIP).

I sure do! Whenever I think I might be sitting somewhere and waiting, I am sure I have a dishcloth in my backpack.  I haven't taken anything to work on between classes, but I did see someone knitting in the student lounge, so when I don't have any homework, I might just be taking knitting it along to school too.
Of course when I lived in Boston, I did knitting on the train  or subway, and when I am a passenger in a car, I take along the knitting too!!