[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jan 27 17:54:59 UTC 2010

I take my plastic canvis projects almost every where I go.  To work, doctor, and any where else, so I can work on it in the car, if I want.  On the week ends we some times go for a country ride and I can work on my project.  When in a doctors office, I some times ask another lady if they have ever seen plastic canvis.  I show the person samples of my work, not put together, of course.  No one but me knows, but I am actually looking for a sale.  I have gotten a few at work.  I make items to meet the color requests of the person, if posible.  Crafts, music and nature make up a large part of my life.  I play the guitar and sing.  I have not done much since my big accident in 98, because of back problems.  I have even written 2 gosple songs.

Terry