[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer fun with Kids

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 01:36:07 UTC 2010

Hi Carla,
My Son is 42. We have the same issues.  Gary wants to be a man. He
lives in a six year olds mind.  Yes, it can be a struggle to keep
them occupied.

Try using pudding instead of shaving cream.  It is stickier but safer.

Does your son like match box cars? I used to put a system of roads
down on the carpet using duct tape.  Then he could drive his cars on the roads.

Our son, Gary, has learned to do simple puzzles. Of course, I sure
didn't teach him that skill.

I will put my thinking cap on.  If you would l like to email off list
we might come up with some new or maybe old ideas that work.
Henrietta