[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer fun with Kids

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jul 1 14:02:04 UTC 2010

Not sure what the shaving cream idea was, but I have seen it where they put shaving cream in a baggie and then the kids can write letters, words or even draw pictures in the shaving cream without the mess.  They can even erase and start over.  If they do create a great masterpiece, take a picture of it to "save" it!

Cindy Z.