[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting help

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Jul 8 00:14:03 UTC 2010

Terry:

If you don't get satisfaction with Herrschners, then go through knitpicks.
I checked and yes they have a yarn called "Swish" in different weights, but
you want "Worsted" weight.  Here is the link to the page with info on this
yarn:

http://www.knitpicks.com/cfyarns/yarn_display.cfm?ID=5420153

Like I said, they also have "Harmoney Wood" single point needles that are
very nice, you can get them is U.S. size 8 and either 13" or 14" long.

Eileen