[Nfb-krafters-korner] Order

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Jul 8 17:50:39 UTC 2010

Terry:

I am surprised because I order through Herrschner's frequently enough and
have never had a problem.  Their customer service has always been polite and
helpful when I ask for assistance with color choices/descriptions.  And they
have even looked things up for me on their computer system when I could not
find it myself.  Don't totally write them off, I think they are a good
company with good quality products and you can get rude help from any of
these mail order type places.  It all depends on the person you get on the
phone.  It sounds as though the manager of customer service addressed your
issues.

Yarn market is another good company with "TOP" quality yarns.  Before you
order, keep in mind that you probably don't want to spend a lot of money on
your first skein of yarn that will be used for learning and probably worked
over very hard??  I suggest that you stick with a yarn anywhere from $2 or
$4 a skein, all depending on yardages and fibers.  I doubt very much you
will find an appropriate, reasonably priced yarn for my beginner class at
yarn market.

Eileen