[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian crochet?

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 03:07:30 UTC 2010

Well, with the help of my sister who can see, I learned it from a kit that
contained two different size hooks.  From that, I made Christmas red and
white scarves and then I matched them with stocking caps knitted with size 8
needles.  Probably this fall, I will attempt the baby set that actually came
with the kit.  I wanted to master the technique with something simple like
the scarves before I tackled the baby things.  I have never seen a book that
had crohooking paterns.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net