[Nfb-krafters-korner] Counted Embroidery?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 02:20:36 UTC 2010

Really I use to embroider and do crewel work and have tried to think how
could it be done without sight.  Well when they started talking about
embroidering with beads I thought maybe this would be a way.  I ran out and  got
some different beads, but I wanted a cotton hat with a brim[like a cotton
baseball hat].  I could not find a stupid white hat.  Anyone know  where I
might find one?  Joann's said they have had them, but must be out  of them.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)