[Nfb-krafters-korner] Counted Embroidery?

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Fri Jul 16 05:22:18 UTC 2010

Joyce,
   I got mine in JoAnn's. They are located in the kids section of the store (on the right side aisle when you go in the store) on the bottom shelves, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are out of them.  They are very reasonably priced and disappear in the summer quickly. Perfect for kids camp projects.  Michael's or AC Moore's maybe. Try calling first.
   The only other place I can think of is a print shop. There used to also be an embroidery place in that small shopping center over by where Gloria's used to be.  They do all commercial embroidery on jackets, T's and hats.  You could probably get them there or look one up in the yellow pages.
   Audrey Wellner, Secretary
   NFB Krafters Korner