[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer Fun with Kids

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 16:10:17 UTC 2010

Yes, a bit of salt and yellow food coloring will make it seem more
real. with kids, I usually use small baby food jars and each child
makes their own and it takes less time. But it is fun no matter what
method you use.
I am glad that others are sharing ideas. Sharing is the way to build
a good file of fun things to do when a project is needed.