[Nfb-krafters-korner] update on ice cream making

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 15:46:35 UTC 2010

Hi,
I was talking to a friend yesterday who said she read an updated way
to have children make Ice cream.  I haven't tried this but it sounds
good to me.

Instead of using those old fashioned coffee cans you can use two zip
lock bags. Put the mixture in a smaller bag and the ice and salt in
the larger bag.  I would think that using the duct tape on the inside
bag would be a good idea.  I also think that crushed ice would work
better then cubes but cubes will work.

Then the children can kneed the bag to make their treat.

Have fun experimenting
Henrietta

Henrietta
~I wish you enough~