[Nfb-krafters-korner] Glad® SimplyCooking™ Microwave Steaming Bags

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Jul 18 22:31:19 UTC 2010

Hi Dixie:

The beauty of cooking in a bag concept was NO cleanup.  Just like I'm a lazy
knitter, I'm even more so a lazy cook! <SMILE>  I'd worry to about putting
glass in boiling water because sometimes extremely high temps are enough to
crack glass or make it burst.  If there are some kind of sealable foil bags
I would not worry about putting them in hot water for cooking.

Thanks.

Eileen