[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help from sewers or knitters

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jul 20 17:28:53 UTC 2010

Cindy;
My work gift shop has a leather purce organizer that you can put in almost any purce.  It has card slots, 2 pockets and a large pocket in the middle.  It has a ring to hold on to it.  With items in it, it will expand, but when empty, it is flat.  I can check the price or you might find one someplace that sells purces.

Terry Powers