[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Speaking of Computers

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 21 02:56:47 UTC 2010

Really curious, why are you using DOS?

I just built two computers in February and some of this ancient access that
you are asking for is going to be next to impossible to find. I just double
checked one of the main sources that people use for hardware that build
their own and:

no 5.25 floppy drive of any kind
the smallest hard drive is 18GB
the slowest cpu is 1.5Ghz (and trying to match up cpu socket type with a
motherboard that has a serial port, parallel port, and ps2 port is really
difficult)
128MB RAM is the smallest (again, this must match the motherboard)

What did they tell you when you requested all of these specifications?

Cindy S.