[Nfb-krafters-korner] NFB Krafter's Korner is now on Facebook!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 11:12:02 UTC 2010

I have gone over and checked out the facebook page.  This is the first
time I was on facebook so just read the page info.  I will go back and join  up.

I just want to check with the others as when I clicked enter on linking to
the _www.KraftersKorner_ (http://www.KraftersKorner)  website, first by
clicking just the enter key, nothing happened.  So by hitting the shift key
and the enter key [something I learned that I need to do to connect  on  some
websites] it then says connecting], but then it gives me an "oops message
can not connect].   Can you give it a try to see if you can connect to  our
website and let us know if it will work or not?

Many thanks,

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)