[Nfb-krafters-korner] making rugs

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 02:26:00 UTC 2010

I haven't done this but it sounds interesting.  Speaking of which, I
actually heard that the first punch card machines, in the 19th
century, were used for creating weaving patterns.  There are also
home-made versions seen on youtube.  I've always wanted to learn how
to hook a rug but am not sure if this is the same thing.  Keep us
posted on how you do.

All the best,
Eleni