[Nfb-krafters-korner] SCA

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 16:03:54 UTC 2010

Hello there Marianne,
	This depends on what you mean by "role".  My persona is Scottish, miff 1500s.  I do a variety of things, from occasional heralding to music to various crafts as they catch my attention.  You might say I'm sort of a jact-of-all-trades as it were.  I don't have a specific role within the organization per se; I was local hospitaler (basically newcomers' support/recruitment person) for the local group here in Anchorage, though stepped down for a while as the rest of my life got rather difficult for a few months.  Now that things have balanced out for the most part, I may well offer to take that up again as it seems no one's replaced me yet.
If you're interested in living history, I definitely recommend pursuing the SCA; it's a great group of people, and no matter what your interest, there's bound to be something related to it in period.

Terrence, with his Angus MacLaren hat on.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6