[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:03:38 UTC 2010

Sorry about that; I suppose "SCA" might seem vague to someone who
hasn't come across the term before.  SCA stands for Society for
Creative Anacronism, and the group is a living historf/historical
reenactment group that recreates aspects of a time period ranging from
600 A.D. to 1600 A.D.  The reason crafts are relevant is that many
members of the SCA, myself included, engage in a variety of crafts
ranging from textiles to leather to metal, you name it.  And they also
do have fencing.  '-)

Hope this clears things up a bit,
Terrence

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/