[Nfb-krafters-korner] punkin pinsRe: website to check out

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 00:15:26 UTC 2010

Yes these are definitely seed beads and it looks adorable. Typically I make
larger projects, but I think this would be fun to try. The seed beads would
definitely add a different element.
Safety pins range in size from 1-5 and she tells you what sizes you need.
These sizes for the pumkin are pretty easy to come by, so I think it would
be just as inexpensive to buy them at a local store or online.
Going to try to make one this week.
Happy beading.
Theresa