[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello from lacrosse wisconsin

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Jul 27 03:32:20 UTC 2010

Hi Jeannie,

We are so glad to have you here with us at Krafters Korner.  My sister was
also a painter to start off with and when her vision started to change, she
switched to wood carving.  You will find so much talent here that you just
might find yourself trying something new.  Tell us about your pottery.

Susan R., Richmond, VA
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net