[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello from lacrosse wisconsin

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 04:04:12 UTC 2010

Hi and welcome to the group.  I only joined about two weeks ago and
the people here are all wonderful and very helpful.  I've actually
heard of blind painters.  In fact, they had a brief exhibit of their
work in a museum in New York.  I don't know much about how they do
their work but I know it involves various textures.  Perhaps, you can
look into that if you want to continue painting.  If not, then as was
said, there are all sorts of things that you can do.  I'm getting into
soap making and basket weaving and love both.  I'm sure you'll find
your niche.

All the best,
Eleni