[Nfb-krafters-korner] success

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jul 27 12:17:01 UTC 2010

during all this power outage, I went to dinner with one of my sisters and shopping at Walmart.  Guess what I finally found!  I got the Nifty Knitter set and the flower loom and I also saw a loom made of 2 rows for a scarf.  I think a scarf can be made on the circular one, so I did not get the one with the 2 rows.  Looks like it comes with a hook of some kind. I wonder if it was there, all a long.  It was hanging up on the wall, where what I saw before was on a shelf.  Stores always move things!
Terry K.  I will try to find the article for you, today.
I was out 2 days last week and a lot of catching up, yesterday.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch