[Nfb-krafters-korner] tissue flowers

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 14:32:54 UTC 2010

Also when I was younger, my mother had a catering service and we make
hundred of tissue flowers for wedding tables, a little different. We used
Scot facial tissues in pastel colors, but remember they were for a flat
table.  We took the tissues folded them in half and folded them accordian
style, we stapled with one staple in the flat base, we held in our hand and
then cut down into the tissue in different lenghts, separating and fuffing,
We then shook upside down to add volume and attached to a paper strip.

We also made them the same way with white plastic bags, but attached with a
green pipe cleaner and after separating them we lightly sprayed them with
spray paint, color of wedding party.

Also used tissue paper. regular the same way and wire stems to wrap around
bottom. Many choices, Try some or all.

Terry Kmnox