[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Flowers

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jul 27 14:15:37 UTC 2010

You could use green pipe cleaners.

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Merryfield [mailto:lauren1 at catliness.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:56 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Flowers

Hi,
I made tissue paper flowers by folding the paper in half and cutting it.
Then taking one half and folding it accordion-style and tying it in the center with an artificial flower stem.  Then you would pull the ends in toward the center and when the paper was all pulled, it made a flower.  I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain it very well.  It has been a very long time since I made them.  I was in college when I made them.  I bought different-colored tissue paper to make the flowers.  I don't know where I got the green stems now.
Thanks
Lauren