[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to the new folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 19:30:12 UTC 2010

We have had a few new folks join us in the last week and please do drop a
line to tell us a little about yourselves and what type of crafts you enjoy
or  would like to learn.

We have a Monday Night Chat at 8 P.M. Eastern time at:

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit #1 twice and then enter code # 50 to get into
the room.

We are having a beading class Wednesday Night and on our web page is the
supply list  and you can use the above number if you would like to join us
at 8 P.M. Eastern Time.  You can come aand listen how we do classes if you
would like.

If you have any questions regarding Krafters Korner, please do not hesitate
 in contacting me.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)