[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about size of tapestry needles

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 19:59:21 UTC 2010

A great needle holder is the plastic case from the leads to the mechanical
pencils.  They are just the right length and can easily be labeled for
different sizes.

Dixie

ISAIAH 43
1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed
you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your
name; you are Mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame
scorch you. 3 For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your
Savior;