[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat Guest Speaker

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 19:23:06 UTC 2010

I am  pleased to let all of you know that we will have a "Special
Guest"visit us on  our Monday Night Chat, August 2, 2010 at 8 P.M. Eastern time.
Davey  Hulse the author of, "The Touch of Yarn" will stop by to talk with
us about his  new book for knitters.  He has been knitting for about 3 ½
years and is  visually impaired.  He could not find instruction knitting  books
that  had good enough descriptions in words for him to learn knitting
independently.  So he wrote a book from the point of view of a blind   person.
The book is very  informative and a great primer for all  knitters.
You  can purchase his book from the Lion Brand website in a downloadible
large  print or Braille format for $19.95.
If you  would like to purchase it printed in Braille, you canb contact
Davey
Hulse  at:
(_mailto:_ (mailto:Davey at brailleplus.net)
Davey at brailleplus.net
and he  will give you the information and cost of the book.
Come  meet Davey on Monday night and ask your questions.  Davey Hulse  is
the  CEO of Braille Plus in the state ofOregan.
Monday  Night Chat phone number is:
218  862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit the#1 twice  and then enter the code #   50.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)