[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blind Artist

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 18:04:25 UTC 2010

It has been brought to my attention and I have been asked if maybe I could
get this person to give us a lecture on our Monday Night Chat.  I am
working on this.

Lisa Fittipaldi went blind and then decided to start painting.    Her
talent grew and below is her website.  She also is an author of several  books,
including "A Brush with Darkness".  Interesting too, is she has a  new book
coming out in December 2010, "Knitting Across America With a Large  poodle".

So I believe that makes a couple of reasons to get her to talk with  us.  I
will let you know how I make out with this, but check out her  website:
_http://www.lisafittipaldi.com/_ (http://www.lisafittipaldi.com/)

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)