[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day August 1

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 31 22:03:09 UTC 2010

Hehahahahaha!  Isn't that the absolute truth?  I have always wondered why my
husband says he has to clean up his "stuff" and I have to clean up my
"junk?"

Dixie

ISAIAH 57: 15 For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity,
whose name is Holy:
"I dwell in the high and holy place, with him who has a contrite and humble
spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the
contrite ones.