[Nfb-krafters-korner] right on

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Thu Jun 3 17:46:51 UTC 2010

Hello Cindy,
Well I've retired from my work as a tennis racket stringer, besides that job required
no other equipment.  It only needed some file marks to indicate the various weights
people wanted their rackets strung at.  the same machine works the same if sighted
or blind.  However, the weaving for the dresshop required me to weave all kinds of
patterns.  I made a simple device that made this task possible.  I would like to
inform other interested blind weavers about this simple method, so please do send
me that address for the survey.
Lovenergy,
Joe