[Nfb-krafters-korner] right on

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 3 02:15:03 UTC 2010

Joe,

Have you written a job description for the "Where the Blind Work?" It is a
co-project between the Jernigan Institute and the NFB Writers Division. The
goal is to have blind people from various jobs give a description of how
they are able to perform their particular job.

If you haven't, I'll look up the link for you. I think it is a simple five
question survey.

Cindy S.