[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with beginning Krochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 18:26:24 UTC 2010

Angela,

As you can tell there is a lot of helpful folks over here on Krafters
Korner.

I would like to welcome you and please check out our website for upcoming
classes you can sign up for.  We have classes via telephone conference
calls.

We also have a Monday Night Chat that is at 8 p.m. Eastern time    This
Monday we will be not doing the regular chat, but we are having a knit
together.  We will be doing a red, white and blue dish cloth.  Anyone  that is
interested in joining us needs 1 ball 100% cotton worstered weight yarn  of red,
white and blue and knitting needles size 6 or 7 or 8 will work.   The
smaller the needle among these sizes will make a more defined pattern  texture.

The phone number is 218 862 3242
That will bring you to Dawn's Den and then hit number 1, listen for the
beep and hit 1 again, then hit 1 once more before you enter the code 50 to
enter  into the room.

I hope you can make it.

Joyce Kane