[Nfb-krafters-korner] new member

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Tue Jun 8 12:38:54 UTC 2010

I used to do pottery.  I took three semesters of pottery in college and learned to throw pots on the wheel, and also some handbuilding.  Some years later, when I was working at the Senior Center, I taught a pottery class there for about ten years.  The class was all handbuilding, and we glaised and fired our things at the local community college.  I had folks from age 40 to 90 and two alzheimers women.  It was a wonderful class.  We made bowls, napkin rings, mugs, lamps, teapots, and little animals.  I loved it.  I wish I had access to a kick wheel.

Sue, Wonder, and Gilly